Many people find this to be one of the hardest levels in Osmos (not including the bonus content). But it's actually quite straightforward once you understand the basic technique. Here's an example of how to win the level.
The basic technique is:
- click a few times to speed up or slow down, adjusting your orbit to intersect with your target's orbit.
- wait until you're close. (speed up time if you like.)
- make some fine-tune adjustments to move in "for the kill"
Things to notice:
- no randomization required
- took roughly two-and-a-half minutes, with some time-warping
- The developers