AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!! - OZONE NAIL IT WITH THE CHRONO
A couple of minutes of video of Insane kitesurfing equipment thats getting really popular.
1. The foil board = bonkers
2. The new Chrono 12m foil kite for water, land, and snow (also available in 15m and 18m)
We all watched in aww as Matt ripped it up in 5 to 9 knots of wind WITH an incoming tide of 5 knots.
The 13M edge did very well on a regular race board but was blown away by the foil kite and board - NO surprise there. Both manage the incoming wind and tide in the same direction. To light and tricky for twin tips.
This wing WHISTLES like my carbon fibre, class 5 hang glider - It should have been called "A Rocket or Time Machine" :-)
I was lucky enough to get a shot on the 15m and 18m - WHAT A WING!!
- No pumping with easy inflation
- Micro lines are insane, reduce massive drag, with a SMILE inducing whistle/scream
- The chord of this wing could not be any thinner!! Its a blade
- Leading edge struts, help this beast cut through the air like a knife and munch turbulence
- Turns on a penny - even the 18m works like a dream - I flew it on land in 3 knots and was towed up the beach pulling 360's
- Weighs almost nothing and packs up so small
Needless to say my order is in for a 12m to cover low winds while my 9m Edge completes the quiver and most winds for travelling.
Try and get a test ride if you can :-)