1. According to the Christian Post, Christians around the world will observe the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church (IDOP) either this Sunday or on Nov. 10, but those being persecuted for their faith want other believers to not just pray for them, but pray with them.
2. According to CBS Chicago, With an expected vote on same-sex marriage in Springfield next week, African-American clergy members campaigning against the issue are threatening to unseat lawmakers who vote in favor, reports WBBM's Mike Krauser.
3. According to This Day, It was a Black Saturday as the weekly adoration crusade usually organised by Rev. Father Emmanuel Obinma of the Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry for prayers, healing and spiritual retreat at Uke, Idemili North Council Area of Anambra State turned tragic in the early hours of Saturday.
4. According to WORLD Mag, When Christians around the world mark the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church on Nov. 3 (or Nov. 10 for some groups and churches), Iranian pastor Behnam Irani will mark nearly 900 days in prison for his Christian faith.
5. According to The Times of Israel, Israel conveyed a series of bitter protests to the White House and to others in the US administration over the weekend over the Obama administration's confirmation that it was the Israeli Air Force that struck a military base near the Syrian port city of La-ta-kia last Wednesday.
6. According to CNN, the World Health Organization has said four more cases of a possibly fatal respiratory virus have been confirmed in Oman and Saudi Arabia.
7. According to the Christian Post, More than 30 bodies of Christian civilians have been uncovered in mass graves in the Syrian city of Sadad, which was destroyed in an attack by Islamic militants, with the Syrian Orthodox Archbishop describing the incident as "the most serious and biggest massacre" of Christians in the past two years and a half.
8. According to Voice of America, The Pakistani Taliban has named an interim chief after the death of Hakimullah Mehsud in a drone strike.
9. According to AFP (Agence-France Presse), Iran's elite Revolutionary Guards said Saturday that they are committed to the slogan "Death to America," chanted at official ceremonies, just days before the 34th anniversary of the storming of the American Embassy in Tehran.
10. According to Reuters, A day before Egypt's deposed Islamist president goes on trial, U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry expressed guarded optimism on Sunday about a return to democracy in the country, as he began a tour partly aimed at easing tensions with Arab powers.
Psalm 84:10: "For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness."
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Romans 10:13: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?