1. According to CBN News, Some 50,000 people have descended upon the city of Dallas.
2. According to FOX News, A team of U.N. chemical weapons experts investigating the possible chemical weapons strike outside Damascus left Syria and crossed into neighboring Lebanon early Saturday, hours after President Obama said the U.S. has an "obligation as a leader in the world" to hold rogue regimes to account for breaching the rules of war.
3. According to the Christian Post, Barnabas Fund, an international Christian aid agency, has transported and helped over 8,000 Christians escape persecution at the hands of the Islamic government in Sudan, and is calling for help to save the many more who find themselves stranded.
4. According to the Christian Post, A Florida pastor has accused a chaplain in the Orlando health system of traumatizing her with repeated inappropriate touching, lustful comments about how her "too tight" clothes turned him on and encouraging her to cheat on her husband.
5. According to CBN News, As Syrians brace themselves for a possible U.S. military attack, many of the country's Christians are praying for divine intervention.
6. According to The Associated Press, After their efforts to legalize gay marriage fizzled in Illinois this year, advocates gave their campaign a serious makeover: They called on unions, focused longer-term and recalibrated their message by using personal stories instead of civil rights comparisons.
7. According to the Associated Press, A former Alabama politician whose daughter died in a racist church bombing in 1963 was released from a prison medical facility Thursday after a judge sided with an Obama administration call to free him.
8. According to CrossRoads News, adoption and foster care agency Bethany Christian Services is seeking black churches in metro Atlanta to start adoption ministries.
9. According to the Associated Press, An 18-year-old man was convicted of murder in the shooting of a baby who was riding in a stroller alongside his mom in a town in coastal Georgia.
10. According to Reuters, A North Carolina student was injured and another taken into police custody after shots were fired in an altercation during a fire drill at a high school in Winston-Salem on Friday, authorities said.
Psalm 95:6-7: "O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice."
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Romans 10:13: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?