1. In an article published on his blog, the president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, Dr. R. Albert Mohler Jr., concludes that Religious Liberty Is Under Threat In America in a big way.
2. According to The Washington Post, The Republican National Committee commemorated the 50th anniversary of the March of Washington and Martin Luther King's "I Have a Dream" speech with a luncheon Monday.
3. According to Christianity Today, a Harvard graduate who converted from atheism to Christianity while studying, has responded to the results of a study that states that more intelligent people are less likely to be religious.
4. According to a news release issued by The White House, On Monday morning, the President met with African-American faith leaders to discuss the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom and how civil rights and equality are closely tied to voting rights and closing the gap on education, unemployment, and access to health care.
5. According to The New York Post, imprisoned Christian Asia Bibi is speaking out about the reason why she remains jailed in Pakistan in a new book, titled "Blasphemy".
6. According to a news release issued by LiPav Consulting, the mother of Bishop Donald Hilliard Jr., has gone home to be with the Lord.
7. According to Religion News Service, Measles is making a worrisome resurgence across the U.S., with at least 135 documented cases this year -- most recently at a Texas megachurch.
8. According to Mediaite, During a conversation about the progress of racial equality since the March on Washington fifty years ago, George Will told the panel on This Week With George Stephanopoulos that the supposed breakdown in African American families was more to blame for the income gap between blacks and whites than a lack of civil rights.
9. According to the Washington Times, an appeals court in Iran has reaffirmed the conviction and eight-year sentence of an American Christian pastor.
10. According to the New York Times, George Zimmerman is standing his ground -- and he wants Florida taxpayers to reimburse him for a large chunk of his legal expenses.
Isaiah 26:3: "You will keep him in perfect peace, Whose mind is stayed on You, Because he trusts in You."
John 3:16: "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
Romans 10:13: "For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?