Exclusive interview of wedding photographer Sam Hurd for shotkit.com
Read more about Sam's camera gear here: shotkit.com/sam-hurd
- How did you get into shooting famous celebrity portraits such as Denzel Washington and George Clooney?
- How do you prepare for these kinds of shoots, baring in mind you always use difficult techniques?
- How was George Clooney?!
- Was it tempting for you to just use a regular lighting/photo set up with the celebrities?
- Describe a few of your unique techniques (freelens shots, RGB, prism, Benizer etc)
- How do you shoot your long exposure light painting shots
- Why Nikon? Have you been tempted by Canon?
- What camera/lens set up do you use for weddings?
- Your lens choice is predominantly wide angles with nothing over 58mm. Don’t you need long lenses for weddings?
- Describe your use of the Litepanels Croma.
- How do you like the Sony A7r? What do you use it for?
- How do you like the Leica M9? What do you use it for?
- Any tips for aspiring photographers?
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?