The Yoga Lunchbox interviews Amy Ippoliti, yoga teacher, writer, founder of 90 Monkeys, and teacher at the upcoming Wanderlust NZ and Australia Festival.
Tune in to hear them discuss:
* What first grabbed Amy about yoga
"I was quite a seeker when I was young, mostly because the girls in school were so mean... I was basically alone."
* How she 'accidentally' became a yoga teacher
"I just really wanted to be a yogi, and I felt like going to ninety minute classes wasn't doing that for me, so I thought I'll do this teacher training and I'll have the yoga lifestyle, but I'm not ready to teach.."
* Amy's passion for thorough yoga education with 90 Monkeys
'We recommend that you to continue to educate yourself, and we seek to fill the gap between where teacher training leads off and the real yoga begins, the real teaching begins."
* The most valuable thing you can offer students in a yoga class
* Her upcoming classes at Wanderlust NZ and in Australia
"As a teacher I'm more than psyched to welcome multiple levels... I want everyone to feel worthy to be in the room."