Episode 105 February 19, 2014
In this week's bulletin, David Gibbons shares with you the BIGGEST news stories from the Indian Expo in Mumbai:
1. More than 2000 have turned out, looking for real solutions to help their small to medium businesses thrive, in India;
2. Scores and scores of people have attended the practical hands on workshops provided by companies like Static Control;
3. Exhibitors offering solutions for remanufacturers attracted the most attention;
4. In just a matter of days before the show, police have raided two shops here in the Fort district of Mumbai;
5. Foreign investors are being urged to set up manufacturing plants for cartridge component parts in India.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?