The video will look different from the actual site because there have been some exciting updates to this feature.
The Gene Library (aka SNP Template Library) is a free tool that only comes with your Livewello Gene App: livewello.com/genetics
It contains ALL the Customized SNP Templates (Gene compilations) shared by other users who created them using the SNP Sandbox or Health Conditions tool any of the 600,000 or so SNPs in your Raw Data. All you have to do is click on any link in the library to auto-generate a report for yourself or other profiles in your Livewello account. This is another convenient way to add SNPs to your report that may not already be in your Standard 300 SNP Report. With research being added almost daily, it is becoming increasingly important to have knowledge of one’s mutation beyond the 300 or so SNPs that come in a Standard Variance Report.
After using your free Livewello SNP Sandbox tool to create your custom Template, click on “Share to public SNP library". It is a convenient way for other Livewello users to use it without having to build a whole new one. By Clicking on a previously shared template link in the library, you can use it to auto-create your own report too!
How to access and use previously shared Templates in the Gene Library.
~~By clicking on a link to the actual Template that someone has posted on a forum or shared with you.
~~By logging into your livewello account at livewello.com/snps to select the “Apps”, "Gene Apps" and "Gene Library" icons
The Livewello Gene App is a tool individuals or Healthcare Practitioners can use to generate a Gene Variance report from their Genetic Raw Data. It will also allow users generate their reports on up to 50,000 Disease Related SNPs which are backed by research. Livewello will accept Raw Data from almost any genetics company in the world. It is a web based Application which means that you use it on any web browser and on any computer or mobile device. The App is a 1-time fee of $19.95.
Livewello offers 7 Major Features:
1) A Standard Sample 300 SNP Gene Report: livewello.com/snps/share?for=martin.dawson.606
As long as a SNP is in your Raw Data, with the Minor Allele and rsID, Livewello will generate a Gene Report for you. Video on how it works: vimeo.com/97313986
2) Access to a Gene Library containing hundreds of Gene compilations you might find helpful. By Clicking on a shared template link, you can use it to auto-generate a report for yourself or your patients who are profiles in your account: livewello.com/snps/library
CELIAC DISEASE: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=417820&for=demo
3) A Health Conditions Tool to help you find and generate your own results on Genes associated to certain Health Conditions based on research studies: livewello.com/gwas
EXAMPLES: HYPOTHYROIDISM GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=335986&for=demo
ULCERATIVE COLITIS GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=186332&for=martin.dawson.606
4) A SNP Sandbox Tool that helps you create Gene reports based on a Gene Name or any combination of SNPs: livewello.com/snps/sandbox
How -To Video for 23andMe users: vimeo.com/103512972
How -To Video for others: drive.google.com/file/d/0B3wi07iiWY7dd1lWdk1XQlN4SVU/edit?usp=sharing
METHYLATION REPORT: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=899200&for=demo
YASKO NUTRIGENOMICS GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=55692&for=johnadams
PARKINSON’S DISEASE: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=41870&for=demo
LACTOSE INTOLERANCE: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=257796&for=florence
AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER, ATTENTION DEFICIT-HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER, BIPOLAR DISORDER, MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER, AND SCHIZOPHRENIA: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=379628&for=johnadams
THYROID RELATED GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=427779&for=florence
5) 1-Click access to 9 comprehensive learning and research Resources like Medline, GHR, Google Scholar, dbSNP, Ensembl, Wiki Genes, PubMed, SNPedia and Uniprot. Information from each link is similar but differs to suit your style of learning and understanding. Just click on the Gene directly on your Report.
6) A Health Management Tool that helps you manage your
~Health Conditions: livewello.com/health/dx
~Medications & Supplements: livewello.com/health/rx
7) Data Apps for keeping track of your functional Lab test results: livewello.com/data-apps
Screen shots of the Gene App here: http://bit.ly/1qoX9jg
Visit Livewello Gene App's Frequently Asked Questions: livewello.com/support
Email us at email@example.com