This Video is going to teach you everything you need to know about how to search the Livewello Gene Library, which is a free tool that only comes with your Livewello Gene App: livewello.com/genetics
The video will look different because there have been some exciting updates to the library:
This is a free library for LiveWello Gene App owners. It is available at: LiveWello.com/snp/library
This Library contains ALL the Customized SNP Templates (AKA SNP Templates) shared by other Livewello users who created them using the SNP Sandbox tool. All you have to do is just click on any link in the library to auto-generate a report for yourself or other profiles in your Livewello account. This is another convenient way to add SNPs to your report that may not already be in your Standard 300 SNP Report.
The Livewello Gene App is a tool individuals or Healthcare Practitioners can use to generate a Gene Variance report from their Genetic Raw Data. It will also allow users generate their reports on up to 50,000 Disease Related SNPs which are backed by research. Livewello will accept Raw Data from almost any genetics company in the world. It is a web based Application which means that you use it on any web browser and on any computer or mobile device. The App is a 1-time fee of $19.95.
Livewello offers 7 Major Features:
1) A Standard Sample 300 SNP Gene Report: livewello.com/snps/share?for=martin.dawson.606
As long as a SNP is in your Raw Data, with the Minor Allele and rsID, Livewello will generate a Gene Report for you.
Video on how it works: vimeo.com/97313986
2) Access to a Gene Library containing hundreds of Gene compilations you might find helpful. By Clicking on a shared template link, you can use it to auto-generate a report for yourself or your patients who are profiles in your account: livewello.com/snps/library
CELIAC DISEASE: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=417820&for=demo
3) A Health Conditions Tool to help you find and generate your own results on Genes associated to certain Health Conditions based on research studies: livewello.com/gwas
EXAMPLES: HYPOTHYROIDISM GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=335986&for=demo
ULCERATIVE COLITIS GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=186332&for=martin.dawson.606
4) A SNP Sandbox Tool that helps you create Gene reports based on a Gene Name or any combination of SNPs: livewello.com/snps/sandbox
How -To Video: vimeo.com/103512972
Another Video about Generating Gene Results on SNPs:
METHYLATION REPORT: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=899200&for=demo
YASKO NUTRIGENOMICS GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=55692&for=johnadams
PARKINSON’S DISEASE: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=41870&for=demo
LACTOSE INTOLERANCE: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=257796&for=florence
AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER, ATTENTION DEFICIT-HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER, BIPOLAR DISORDER, MAJOR DEPRESSIVE DISORDER, AND SCHIZOPHRENIA: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=379628&for=johnadams
THYROID RELATED GENES: livewello.com/snps/library?action=preview&index=427779&for=florence
5) 1-Click access to 9 comprehensive learning and research Resources like Medline, GHR, Google Scholar, dbSNP, Ensembl, Wiki Genes, PubMed, SNPedia and Uniprot. Information from each link is similar but differs to suit your style of learning and understanding. Just click on the Gene directly on your Report.
7) Data Apps for keeping track of your functional Lab test results: livewello.com/data-apps
See screen shots of the Gene App here: bit.ly/1qoX9jg
Visit Livewello Gene App's Frequently Asked Questions: livewello.com/support
If you happen to have any further questions about using this feature do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We work hard to respond to emails within an hour of receipt.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?