Emerging Marketers Victoria
· Is an initiative of the Australian Marketing Institute (AMI) run by a group of dedicated volunteers.
· We're committed to growing and developing marketing careers, through the formation of professional networks, creating synergies and shared knowledge.
· Aims to connect young marketing professionals with marketers who already have substantial experience in the profession.
· Expose young marketers to the advice, mentoring and inspiration of some of the finest senior marketers with the opportunity to network professionally with them.
· Access to a senior marketer who can provide professional guidance and support.
· Networking opportunities with peers and senior marketers.
· Advice during the developmental stages of their marketing career.
· New skills to advance to the next level of their career path.
· Qualifying hours towards maintaining your Certified Practising Marketer (CPM) status.
· Networking opportunities across different industries.
· Access to up-and-coming talent.
· The challenge and excitement of working with a passionate emerging marketer.
· And that feeling of satisfaction that comes from helping someone be all that they can be.
· Length of program: five months
· Launch Event & Graduation Event
· Frequency of contact: Minimum once a month
· Commitment: Minimum 2 hours per month
· Mode of contact: scheduled one-on-one meetings as well as optional email and phone correspondence
*****Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up to program*****