For more information at animationteambuilding.com
or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Add us to your circles on Google+: tinyurl.com/animationteambuildgoogle
Plasticine stop motion animation by Animation Team Building
Do you love classic animations like Wallace and Gromit or Morph?
Ever wondered how they are made?
Well this is your chance to find out first hand - by having a go at Stop motion animation yourself!
Plasticine Animation Team Building; the new, exciting, bespoke and original animation activity which packs a Plasticine punch!
- Working as an Animation film crew build your teams skills in Communication, Team work, Creative problem solving, and thinking outside the box to fulfil on briefs
- Create and keep your own unique animated video content, then share and celebrate with staff, managers, and even clients
- Every delegate gets to keep their own plasticine character as a memento of the day
- Previous clients include EDF, Esso, Jaguar-Land Rover, Mars, Bayer, 20th Century Fox, and ISS.
- Equipment is portable, so workshops can be run at any venue in any location
- Groups from 10 to 200+ delegates. Large groups are split into smaller working groups who each get their own animation film equipment
- Choose from workshops from anywhere from 1 -- 6 Hours in duration
- Wide variety of themes inc. Plasticine Apprentice, Corporate Values, Season's Greetings, Plasti-Scene, Company Mascots, Products come to Life, or bespoke themes tailored to your brief.
- Every delegate gets a 'blank' human model to customise, so even if team are non-creatives, they can still produce great models.
- Learn from professional animators, using industry standard equipment.
- Animation software takes only 5 minutes to learn, and animations can be played back instantly during the workshop, before being edited in our professional studio.
If you would like to bring your team to life with Animation Team Building then get in touch and we'll help you put on an event no one will forget.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?