1. Hallway stop-motion animation with CG set extension composite. Hallway set and stop motion puppet fabricated by Lauren Morrison, puppet animation by Lauren, camera tracking with PF Track and CG pipes built in Maya by Lauren.
2. Live action dolly camera move. Camera solved with PFTrack, green screen keyed in Nuke, background built in Maya from photography reference to stop motion set, final composite with AO pass in Nuke.
3. Stop motion tentacle tea party. Fabrication and animation by Lauren.
4. CG houses in earthquake. Modeled and animated by Lauren in Maya.
5. CG house with live action people in door. House and yard built in Maya by Lauren, live action component directed by Lauren and shot on Canon 5D.
6. Little boy CG character. Modeled, rigged, textured, animated by Lauren for 2012 film The Birdhouse.
7. Birdman CG character. Modeled, rigged, textured, animated by Lauren for 2012 film The Birdhouse.
8. Puppet walk cycle in front of cows on conveyer belt. Animation and fabrication by Lauren, CG set extension and cow composite by Lauren.
9. Conveyer belt shot. Stop motion animation on conveyer belt, green screen keyed in Nuke, background built in Maya.
10. Yellow fire hydrant and underground pipes. Live action filmed with RED stedicam, pipes designed, modeled, animated by Lauren Morrison using Maya.
11. Masked stop motion puppet prying open cow head. Animated by Julian Petschek, fabrication by Lauren, multiple cow composite and CG set extension by Lauren.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?