- Hey.. so... it's a pocket dial. You have so many great memories with your dad, who cares about the last one?
- You guys don't get it, okay? None of you do. My dad was my hero. And he was my teacher. And he was my best friend. He always came through for me, and now he's just gone. And what am I left with? Thanks a lot God, thank you. You took my father. The greatest man that I have ever known, and you whipped him off this Earth, way too young. And he'll never get to meet our kids, Lily. But we've got this voice mail. Thank you so much for the voice mail, it's a great comfort. Because whenever I'm starting to feel lonely, or sad, or maybe a little bit cheated, at least I've got the sound of his pocket to console me. How is this fair? You've got an entire human life, and it just ends for no reason. And what are we left with?
- Marshall? Looks like I've been calling you for over five minutes. How's my pocket sound? Sorry about that buddy. Anyway, your mom and I had such a great time seeing you. I love you.
- Looks like your dad came through one last time...
- I love you! My father's last words to me were "I love you".
I DO NOT OWN THIS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO CBS.