Our past experiences shape our perspective. For many of us, we have had interactions with the church that have given us a distorted perspective of what church is. The Bible, however, gives us a very clear picture of what church is supposed to be like.
Release Date // Sunday, March 16, 2014
Discussion Guide //
- Do you remember a time someone shared something of theirs with you and it made a lasting impression?
- The Lords Supper (Communion), giving, and sharing are sacred parts of being the Church. When we participate in these practices we are doing them to remember what Jesus has done. What are some emotions you feel when you participate in these sacred practices of the Church?
- When someone asks you to share what you have what is your immediate reaction?
- How can you live out the principle of sharing in your own life and as a part of the church?
- What is something you could sacrifice this week to meet someone else's needs?