Droid Root Helper:alldroid.org/viewtopic.php?f=210&t=792&hilit=droid+root+helper
1. Open DroidRootHelper.
2. Select: "Mount mtdblock3 System read/write
3. Scoll down and select: "Install and chmod busybox(installs to /system/bin)
4. Start up Terminal Emulator (It can be found on the marketplace one worked for the droid and one did not, both were named the same).
5. Type: "su" minus the quotes and Press enter
6. Type "ln -s /system/bin/busybox /system/bin/cp" Minus the quotes. That is Ln not "I"n make sure there is a SPACE between "-s" as well as ".../busybox"
7. Start up MetaMorph.
8. Go back to your DroidRootHelper and unmount what you did in step 2