This is a project for GVSU's CFV 327: Film Art.
After reading and watching a handful of videos over the past year, I took this opportunity with this experiment to shoot camera raw on a Canon 5D Mark III using Magic Lantern. Using online tutorials, I was able to navigate complex workflow.
As with my first experiment, I learned how time consuming post work can be. Shooting the actual shots was only 20% of the work. The other 80% was in transcoding, rendering, coloring, and editing.