In this video, instructor Scott Whigham gives an overview of all the content covered in this Introduction to SQL Server 2012 course. This course is a massive 17-chapter comprehensive class which covers the entire SQL Server 2012 product. Scott outlines the coverage of database administration topics, programming, business intelligence, and more.
Highlights from this video:
- What is covered in this course
- Who should take this course?
- The tracks (Database Administrator, Programmer/Developer, Business Intelligence)
- How this course differs from a "live class"
- Detailed information about what is included in each chapter
- Scott's background and "About the trainer"