Alessio Bertotti - Showreel Spring 2014 of VFX, 3D, Compositing and Motion Graphics works.
- Bet365 (Absolute Post): 00:06 backgrounds compositing and 00:09 hologram head look development and animation trough 3D and 2D processes.
- Vision Express (Fieldtrip): 00:11 opening shot compositing, look development, modelling and camera animation, created using multiple footages projected on geometry.
- Mercedes Benz Assist (Pixomondo): 00:25 2D and 3D supervision, modeling, shading and compositing.
- BMW 5 Series (Pixomondo): 00:33 camera animations and cars rig, to use in the pipeline for automated render of all the versions of the cars.
- Direct Line (Fieldtrip): 00:43 sequences compositing through tracking, cleanup and CG integration; inside chimeny look development; headphones modeling, texturing, rendering and compositing.
- Gillette FC (Rumblefish): 01:01compositing, keying, rotoscoping, tracking and cleanup; modeling, texturing, shading and rig of various stadium elements.
- After Earth (Pixomondo): 01:06sequence compositing and keying of foreground and background people, gizmo creation (to create custom zdepth and shadows passess using the default Nuke scanline render)
- One thousand and one nights (Toboga): 01:17 sequences compositing, tracking, keying and cleanup.
- Signal (Toboga): 01:22 rotoscoping and keying.
- Smyths (Unit Media): 01:25 compositing, tracking and sky replacement.
- Something Really Bad (Partizan): 01:32 compositing of the elements that were prjected on set. On set VFX assistance and advisor; compositor in the post production process.
- Canary Warf (Escape Studios): 01:43 foreground modeling, texturing, shading and lighting using Atomkraft, Mari and Nuke; background done by camera projection; compositing and grading.
- Mr Green (Smoke & Mirrors): 01:47 tracking and cleanup setup for the footages done with motion control.
- Bubbles (Virtual Reality & Multi Media Park): 01:51 lead 2D and 3D artist, dynamics and compositing.
- Climate Changes (PoliMi): 01:58 motion graphics animations.
- Lycia (Rumblefish): 02:02 motion graphics and camera animations, graphics creation and look dev.
- Tiger (Boumaka): 02:05 motion graphics animations and particles in Maya.
- Around (PoliMi): 02:10 motion graphics animations setup and opening scene look dev.
Fot the Showreel Breakdown video contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Music: Hundred Mile High City, Ocean Colour Scene
Programs used: Maya, Mudbox, MatchMover, PFTrack, Nuke, Mari, Atomkraft, Photoshop, UVLayout, Mocha, After Effects, Premiere Pro
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?