Download the iPhone app here: itunes.apple.com/us/app/microhealth-hemophilia/id816380822?mt=8
Or download the Android app here: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microhealth.hemophilia
If you are a person with hemophilia or another bleeding disorder, MicroHealth can help you track your condition and share the info with your doctor and care team.
Download the application to:
* Select your hemophilia treatment and receive personalized mobile reminders.
* Track your infusions, bleeds, follow up, pictures, and lot numbers anywhere. Easy and secure!
* Access your records on the go!
* Email a PDF of your log to your doc or simply connect on MicroHealth so your doc can see it online.
* Scan barcodes to log lot number easily. Only iPhone+Kogenate support. Not in iPad yet.
* Create profiles to manage your dependents!
Sync your mobile app with MicroHealth online and go to microhealth.org for these advanced features for hemophilia.
* Invite professionals, family and friends to your Care Team to share your progress!
* Order refills from your existing pharmacy
* Share experiences with the rest of the Hemophilia Community!
Existing microhealth.org users: No need to create a new account. Use the email address/password that you already set up. Once you log into the app, it will automatically sync.
Note to professionals: This app is only designed for patient use.
This app is created for you to help you manage your health, but it is not intended to provide medical advice or replace it. Talk to a healthcare professional if you need treatment advice.