Many practitioners take a black and white stance regarding implementing agile. They discuss how to start using Agile in your organization, what projects to choose and how to gain acceptance from executives, but do not address the fact that enterprise portfolios are often comprised predominantly of waterfall projects. Take a fresh look at the benefits and challenges of implementing agile projects in a waterfall portfolio.
* Learn how to know when to use Agile?
* What makes Agile valuable on a project.
* Learn about the “hybrid” project model – part Agile / part waterfall
* Learn about complexities of tracking & reporting Agile Projects with Waterfall Portfolios
* Get an introduction to the idea of Agile Earned Value