Thoughts from several leaders in the Jewish social justice movement upon watching President Obama's 2010 State of the Union speech.
- Rabbi Jonah Pesner, Just Congregations
- Nancy Kaufman, JCRC Boston
- Tzivia Schwartz-Getzug, Jewish World Watch
- Rabbi Steve Gutow, Jewish Council for Public Affairs
- Elissa Barrett, Progressive Jewish Alliance
- Rabbi David Saperstein, Religious Action Center of Reform Judaism
- Simon Greer, Jewish Funds for Justice
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?