Took more than 10hours standing next to the camera. Around 2500 pictures taken ...
1. Sunrise taken from the top of the Adam's Peak (mist came up, so the Sun is all in haze :/ )
2. Clouds around Adam's Peak (Right after descent in the morning if I remember)
3. A path leading to the Sigiriya rock with ponds
4. View from Sigiriya to the south (mountains)
5. View from Sigiriya to the west (never saw clouds going so differently during relatively small amount of time)
6. Sunset taken from the west wall of Galle :)
Full photo gallery of the trip:
Audio by Gotika - "My Love"