The newly designed RTU2200 is a new concept to the bulk materials handling sector. Designed to allow operators to continuously load directly from articulated road lorries and dump trucks into train wagons, barges, ships, and hoppers it is as comfortable on the port as it is in the harsh environment of the quarry or indeed the mine-site. The massive 23m³ (30yd³) hopper capacity increases cycle times and on-site production. With access from 3 sides and with the added feature of hydraulic flared sides, the RTU220 hopper can also be fed directly by wheel loaders, excavators and grab cranes. The high torque capacity of the RTU2200 coupled with its adjustable belt speed allows the machine to be used to regulate the flow of material onto screens and crushers. Unlike feeder belt systems driven via a drum roller, the RTU220s' sprocket and chain design, ensure against belt slippage or stalling. With the capacity to convey 1000 tonnes per hour (1102UST) with a maximum feed size of 600mm (23")
and boasting a 140° Radial conveyor the RTU220 is the number one choice across a range of applications.
• Unload directly from articulated road lorries and dump trucks
• Feed into train wagons, barges, ships, and hoppers.
• Increases cycle times and on-site production.
• Regulates material to Screens and Crushers
• Capacity to convey up to 1000 tonnes per hour (1102UST)
• Optional Radial conveyor.
• Highly efficient hydraulic drive system
• Unrivalled full efficiency
• Fully tracked for on-site manoeuvrability
• Global After Sales Support