Word-of-mouth (WOM) and emotional brand equity have been proven to have a powerful impact on the fortune of brands. WOM plays a key role in amplifying marketing spend, and both WOM and brand emotion are predictive of business effects.
In the first study of its kind, behavioural science leaders BrainJuicer and word-of-mouth experts Keller Fay have partnered to cross analyse their databases, providing new insights into what drives WOM and brand advocacy. This study encompasses 52 UK brands from financial services and retailers to energy brands, packaged goods and broadcasters.
Using Keller Fay's TalkTrack® and BrainJuicer's Emotion-into-Action™ brand equity measure, our joint webinar will reveal:
- The best and worst brands on emotion
- The top and bottom brands on WOM
- Which emotions drive WOM and, importantly, which prevent it
- The importance of intensity of emotion in driving WOM
- Various sector analyses showing which brands follow the rules and which ones break rank
Join Tom Ewing, Content Director at BrainJuicer, and Steve Thomson, Managing Director at Keller Fay UK, for a special webinar as we examine how emotional brand equity and word-of-mouth interact.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?