Freedom is far more than just a place to live. For our residents it’s like having a second family while they receive all the care and support they need to live as independently as possible. The reasons people come to Freedom are as varied as the lives of those who call Freedom ‘home’.
• Freedom mirrors nursing home levels of care in the privacy of our resident’s own home. There’s no need to move again
• Freedom has a vibrant, social atmosphere with activities and social events coordinated by our onsite Diversional Therapists seven days a week
• Freedom offers the choice of freshly cooked and prepared meals either in the communal dining room or in your Freedom home
• Freedom’s unique falls detection technology, alerts care staff immediately without the need to press a button
• Freedom communities also have staff and technology to assist residents with memory loss to live as independently as they are able to
• Every Freedom resident has a dedicated Registered Nurse Clinical Case Manager who monitors and manages the progression of care and support for each resident
• Freedom has a unique financial model that allows people on the full aged care pension to be able to afford to live at Freedom for the rest of their lives
• Freedom offers families peace of mind that their loved ones are happy and being cared for in a beautiful environment
• And for Doug, well, it’s just about happy hour with friends at Wrinkles bar!
Whatever it is that brings people here, Freedom recognises we are all on a different ageing and health journey. At Freedom it’s a journey made easier and more enjoyable because we are all on it together.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?