• NY Use Me (Shortened Version)
• Fall 2013 Haverford College
• Club cultures in New York and Paris.
• A critique and view into the different club cultures of both New York and Paris. It’s part fiction, part documentary, and is supposed to keep you guessing throughout. It is not a promotion or glorification of either city’s club culture, merely an analysis. It is above all meant to entertain.
• Filmed primarily on a Canon 7D using both a Sigma 30mm 1.4f and a Sigma 17-35mm 2.8f lens. 1080p 24fps. Edited on Adobe Premiere Pro 5.5. Many b-roll shots captured on an iPhone 5 within the 8mm and Magisto apps.
Pizza Guy - Touch Sensitive
Don't Matter (Feat. Darianna) - Cherokee
Lesson 1 - L'Equipe du Son
Pain au Chocolat - JHAS
Too Much (Jessie Andrews & Jason Burns Remix) - Drake
• Cast in order of appearance: Sophie, Jeanne, Margaux, Dounia, Lena, Dee.
All filming and editing done by myself.
• Future Work: More cities, more people.