- Why mining companies are providing a once in a lifetime opportunities to buy
- Challenging the notion that Chinese growth is slowing – are they purchasing raw materials at record highs?
- When will the market stop feeling fear, and start getting greedy again?
- The opportunities for explorers and producers in the next boom?
- With large projects cancelled and prices rallying, are we looking at a supply side crunch?
Warren Gilman, Chairman & CEO, CEF Holdings
Rod Nichol, Managing Director, Lionsgate Capital
Andrew Ballingal, CEO, Ballingal Investment Advisors
Hedley Widdup, Manager, Lion Selection Group
Jayant Bhandari, Senior Analyst, Anarcho Capital