Episode 109 April 10, 2014
In this week's episode, David Gibbons shares with the TOP news from the printer consumables industry:
1. Hackers in the US have ordered more than 1.5 million dollars worth of printer cartridges;
2. The case against 4 of the 7 companies being targeted by Samsung for selling patent infringing compatible cartridges, or clones, is underway in Munich Germany;
3. New survey results would suggest the once thick dividing line between laser printers and inkjets for business use is becoming blurred;
4. One OEM has just launched a new website to help consumers connect, share and print using mobile devices;
5. Five shop owners have been arrested in India for selling fake Canon and HP printer cartridges;
6. Indian authorities continue to be urged by readers of the Kashmir Times to help reduce the monopoly held by printer manufacturers on the high cost of printer inks.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?