1. Foodex Japan 2014 is the largest show of its kind in Asia
2. Over 70,000 visitors were registered during the event between 04-07 March 2014
3. One can try different local and international food, drinks, and wines from Jumilla, South-East of Spain during the event.
4. Eye opening event for me and, I think, my friends from the Spanish winery Bodegas Carchelo, from Jumilla, South East of Spain.
5. It's an honor to meet with his Excellency Sr. Miguel Angel Navarro, Ambassador of Spain to Japan and Sr. Alejandro Nieto, Commercial Attache, Economic and Commercial Office, Tokyo.
6. Very grateful to our "amigos" Ernie-san, Mari-san, Wakana-san, Morikoto-san, John-san, Masa-san, Tomokazu-san, Hirokazu-san, Yuichi-san, Koko-san, Hiroko-san, Koichi-san, Akira-san, Ryoko-san, Yuka-san, Teruko-san, Tomo-san etc. for taking really good care of Joaquin, Carlos, Helio and Victor (myself) during Foodex Japan 2014 again!