One of the most important elements of achieving a goal is having the necessary resources. In this series, we take a look at how God resources his church to carry out his mission.
Release Date // Sunday, April 13, 2014
Discussion Guide //
- What is your favorite thing you are responsible for each week? Could be work, family, friends, church, community, or etc
- What are some excuses we have for not doing our part to accomplish God’s mission?
- Which one of the gifts best fits you (We won’t start calling you by your gift)? Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor/Shepherd, or Teacher
- What are some ways you are currently using your gift or can start using your gift to be involved in God’s mission for the Church?
- Is there something we need to change in our group to better align ourselves for using our gifts to make disciples?