- Where is the price going and what are the drivers behind it?
- QE jitters and inflation fears – what will shape gold’s pricing in 2014?
- Are gold equities at the bottom of the price curve?
- An update on the political and economic fundamentals shaping the gold market
- The widening disparity between physical and paper demand
- Re-monetisation of gold: will gold be going into special drawing rights?
- Debate: is gold a market based commodity?
- The growing gold demand from the middle class in emerging markets and the impact on price
Rod Whyte, Principal, Whyte & Associates
David Tice, Principal, Tice Capital
Frank Holmes, CEO and Chief Investment Officer, US Global Investors
Egon von Greyerz, Founder & Managing Partner, Matterhorn Asset Management / GoldSwitzerland
James E. Sinclair, CEO and President, Tanzanian Royalty Exploration Corp. and Executive Chairman, Singapore Precious Metals Exchange
Chris Powell, Secretary/Treasurer, Gold Anti-Trust Action Committee Inc.