The Springfield-Greene County Park Board will meet in regular session on Friday, April 11, 2014,
8:30 a.m., Betty Allison Junior Club House @ Oscar Blom, 1825 E. Norton, (Glenstone & I-44), Springfield, Missouri.
1. Roll Call
2. Approval of Minutes
a. March 14, 2014 Park Board Meeting
b. March 14, 2014 Closed Park Board Meeting
3. Introduction of Bill and Payne Stewart Golf Course Staff
4. RecreateParks.com Survey Initiative
5. Healthy Living Alliance’s Walkable Neighborhood Project
6. Committee Reports
7. Director’s Report
8. Chair’s Report
9. Unfinished Business
10. New Business
11. Calendar: Park Board Meeting--Friday, May 9, 2014, at 8:30 a.m., Park Board Administrative Offices,
1923 N. Weller, Springfield, Missouri
12. Closed Session pursuant to RSMo. Section 610.021 (1)
This Notice has been given 24 hours prior to the meeting or vote.
A copy of this Notice shall be kept by the secretary as part of the Minutes of the Meeting and shall be posted on a bulletin board or other prominent place easily accessible to the public and designated for such purpose at the principal office of the governmental body, or if no such office exists, at the building in which the meeting is to be held. A copy of this Notice may be obtained by contacting Ms. Brenda Cirtin, City Clerk, at the Busch Municipal Building, 840 Boonville, Springfield, Missouri.
The Meeting/Vote is Open except for Item 12 .
Notice is given that the meeting or portion thereof may be closed pursuant to Section 610.021 RSMo. under the following exceptions: