I'd just finished building my GWS Pico Tiger Moth that morning. It's 3 channel - motor, rudder and elevator.
I used an A2204 brushless outrunner, which weighs about 20g and has a built in motor mount and prop saver.
I used two 3.7g servos and a 9g Sunip 6 channel receiver. The servos have an annoyingly wide dead band so I set it up with full throws and no exponential. I could still move the trims one or two clicks without anything happening, but the sticks felt nice and responsive.
I flew it wth a 500mAh Loong Max 2s lipo (about 30g), probably for well over 20 minutes all together.
I started with an 8x4 orange plastic prop, which draws about 5.1A WOT at 6,900rpm (23 mph pitch speed) but it was just far too powerful, so I switched to a 7x3.5 before this was taken, which draws about 3.2A at 8,800 rpm (25 mph pitch speed). The motor is rated at 7A so it could probably handle a 9x4.5, but that would just be scary, especially in a sports hall.
The camera was mounted on a yellow plastic hard hat. I hadn't really used it before and didn't spend any time fiddling with it, so the colour balance is totally wrong. It would be nice to change it to sepia tones for a period feel :)
Now the indoor season is over, I'll have to wait for some really calm weather to fly it at the club.