The Jawan Markaz shall have 5 basic areas in which it shall service the youth. These are:
• Counselling to youth in the 16 to 18 age bracket; this may primarily include academic counselling
• Mentorship to youth in the 19 to 24 age bracket; this may pertain more towards career counselling, but also aim towards bringing clarity on how to achieve life objectives
• Entrepreneurial support; business advisory support and awareness shall be given to the youth, and linked up to relevant micro financial institutions
• Jobs Portal; an online job portal specifically designed for the marginalized youth, where they can get updates for jobs and vacancies, and where they can be accessible to national and multinational organizations, giving special consideration to Corporate Social Responsibility.
• Sports; Jawan Markaz, through its unique Information Systems shall accumulate data of the youth and engage local sports clubs to help organize sporting events, starting from a football league system.
It is pertinent to mention here that all the above services shall be supported by an Informational System where a database of the youth shall be maintained. The database can be used for future targeted initiatives.
We at Khudmukhtar believe in targeting segments/communities that have high potential impact on the general demographics and economic conditions of the country. Our primary target beneficiary is the youth of Pakistan.
We aim towards enabling marginalized youth to:
• realize the importance of education in their lives,
• develop a positive attitude towards career development,
• provide maximum opportunities for tapping their entrepreneurial spirit,
• increase their employability
• have a goal in life and set a plan to achieve it!
The project is being rolled out initially in Islamabad and Rawalpindi, with the potential of impacting at least 5,000 youth within the first year of its launch. The second phase of the project aims at the youth of the war on terror hit province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, which has the potential of impacting at least 50,000 youth over a period of 2 years.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?