Platform vendors, such as Demandware, Magento and Shopify, deliver the latest functionality to please your customers and optimize their shopping experience. But none of that matters if customers cannot enjoy your new site features because of poor page load times or site outages. Rather than throwing large sums of money and IT personnel at the problem, you can leverage a cloud-based content delivery network (CDN) with true global presence to ensure high site performance in your critical target markets around the world.
Key Topics Addressed
- Revenue Impact of Page Load Speed
- Site Performance: A Major Downside of Ecommerce Platforms
- Understanding how Ecommerce Platform Vendors are not Qualified to Address Poor Site Performance
- How Ecommerce Sites can use a CDN to Follow Buyers
- Tips for Evaluating a CDN