Training Topic: How singing will alleviate resident's STRESS.
The topics for April 2014 are:
1. The 8 steps to implement the Singing for Seniors programme.
2. How to alleviate stress for your residents.
Goals from this session.
1. Gain confidence to implement your singing for seniors disc set.
2. Learn about how stress occurs and the impact it has on the health of your residents.
Your body doesn't care if it's a big stress or a little one. Regardless of the significance, stress affects the body in predictable ways. If these reactions are left unchecked we age prematurely, our cognitive function is impaired, our energy is drained. The use of music as a means of inducing positive emotions and subsequent relaxation which improves health and wellbeing.
• How singing reduces anxiety and stress.
• How singing promotes peace and relaxation and helps to induce sleep.
• How singing will impact Self esteem and self image.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?