Grab a glass and join the Riot! Wine Riot is The Second Glass's expo-style wine tasting. Sample over 250 new wines, soak up knowledge from the experts, and grab tasty food pairings under $5. Throw in a DJ, photo booth, lounge, and more - this isn't your parents wine tasting. Catch the Riot April 16th and 17th 2010, at Boston's Center for the Arts in the South End.
Highlights of Wine Riot
- 250 wines from around the globe
- Free Crash Course mini-seminars on hot regions, grape varieties, and baller, wallet friendly wines
- Wine Intelligence Unit, for any and all questions, to help with strategic conquering of the Riot
- Printed guide highlighting all the wines
- Photobooth, Lounge DJ & MORE
Included in admission to The Second Glass Wine Riot you can sample all 250 wines, access any of the Crash Course seminars, have your photo taken in The Second Glass photo booth, score free schwag and learn tons of new wine info! Wine Riot is only one weekend so be sure to book your tickets in advance! Visit http://www.thewineriot.com for more info