Curt Lindberg, Director, Partnership for Complex Systems at Billings Clinic. Previously in 2009, as Chief Learning & Science Officer of Plexus Institute shares insights about the role of complex systems in communities and countries today.
Complexity science principles help us to think in terms of how our day to day actions - such as sharing information to strengthen transparency - have a direct impact on the quality of lives today.
Understanding how complexity affects social and economic change enables leaders in education, economic, and workforce development to have a better grasp on how strategic investments today will guide future prosperity.
Learn about the Plexus Institute's work in health care around the world.
Images © Copyright Alice Merkel. All Rights Reserved.
Connect with I-Open at:
• Web i-open.org/
• Facebook facebook.com/pages/I-Open/170817416694?ref=ts
• Flickr flickr.com/people/iopen/
• Livestream livestream.com/iopen/
• Scribd scribd.com/I-Open
• Slideshare slideshare.net/IOpen2
• SoundCloud soundcloud.com/i-open
• Tumblr i-open.tumblr.com/
• Twitter twitter.com/iopen2
• You Tube youtube.com/iopen2
• Vimeo vimeo.com/iopen2
Copyright 2005-2013 I-Open. Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works. Institute for Open Economic Networks (I-Open), 2563 Kingston Road, Cleveland, OH 44118. Phone: 216-246-2447