Created by Life Stage Films
Saint Matthews, SC
Filmed by Matt & Kenny
Edited by Kara
Music Licensed by The Music Bed
Does it get any better than getting married in your own front yard surrounded by your loved ones?
Add in a beautiful lake, roaming horses, wagging dog’s tails, the Atlanta Party Band, flowing homemade moonshine, and you have a Southern wedding celebration beyond compare.
This wedding story was an honor to tell. Congrats Georgia & Bryant!
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. The gorgeous nature of the Gibbes Farm that surrounded everyone.
2. All the Dogs!!! So adorable!
3. The 'tight-knit' feel of the bridal party and all the guests. Even though it was a big crowd you could tell everyone meant a lot to G&B and their families.
4. The Horse decor that was scattered all throughout the day.
5. The Ronald McDonald toy stuck in G&B's cake.
6. While Georgia was getting her dress on she mentioned that "getting McDonalds last night may not have been the best idea" to her bridesmaid. Too funny.
7. The intense party that ended the day on a super high note and helped G&B kick off their marriage with tons of great happy energy.
8. Matt & Kenny's breathtaking time-lapse and helicopter shots of the expansive landscape.
Wedding Coordination: Beth Huggins of Elizabeth Huggins & Company
Wedding Venue: The Gibbes Farm
Photographer: Tim Willoughby
Caterer: Southern Way Catering
Florist: Terry Hawkins
Cake Designer: Parkland Cakes
(Awesome) Band: Big Swing and The Ballroom Blasters
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?