The February 9 edition of the Broadband Breakfast Club considers the question of how broadband data can best be utilitized by the Federal Communications Commission, particularly as it crafts its national broadband plan. The event was keynoted by Paul de Sa, head of the Federal Comunications Commission's internal "think tank" on telecom policy, the Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis. De Sa also joined the panel discussion that followed.
* Jeff Campbell, Senior Director, Technology and Trade Policy of Global Policy and Government Affairs, Cisco Systems
* Michelle Connolly, Associate Professor of Economics, Duke University; former Chief Economist, Federal Communications Commission
* Paul De Sa, Chief of Office of Strategic Planning & Policy Analysis, Federal Communications Commission
* John Horrigan, Director, Consumer Research, Omnibus Broadband Initiative, Federal Communications Commission
* Brian Webster, WirelessMapping.com