BFTBC – Theology Class #39 –Eschatology – Fact and Character of the 2nd Coming of Christ
Theology Class of the Bible For Today Baptist Church
900 Park Avenue, Collingswood, NJ 08108
Elemental Theology: An Introductory Survey of Conservative Doctrine by Emery H. Bancroft
Daniel S. Waite covered pages 347 to 358 on May 2, 2014, at Bible For Today Baptist Church Theology Class
Questions to Answer:
On the back of this quiz write Titus 2:13-14
1. What sect arose in around 1840 and what did they do (Bancroft, 348)
2. Whose feet shall stand upon the mount of Olives (Zechariah 14:2-3)?
3. What is one of the most important doctrines of the Christian faith (Bancroft, 349)?
4. prophesied that the Lord would come with ten thousands of His saints (Jude 14)?
5. Whose testimony established the fact of the Christ’s second coming (Bancroft 348-349, 351)?
6. Who was taken away (Matthew 24:37-44)?
7. According to Haldeman, with what were the Lord Jesus Christ’s lips full (Bancroft, 349)?
8. What instruction does Peter give the believer (1 Peter 1:13)?
9. What is the penalty for sin (Bancroft, 351)?
10. Who will rise first (1 Thessalonians 4:16)?
11. For what did neither Christ or the Apostles commanded the believer to watch (Bancroft 351)?
12. What is the fountain of life (Proverbs 14:27)?
13. What is something that the second coming of Christ should not be identified (Bancroft, 352)?
What is far better (Philippians 1:23)?
14. What will be destroyed at the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ (Bancroft 353)?
15. Where is the believer’s conversation (Philippians 3:20)? 4:16)?
Daniel S. Waite, BFTBC, eschatology, mount of Olives, ten thousand saints, took them away, be sober, blessed hope, glorious appearing, dead in Christ, fountain of life, far better, conversation is in heaven, descend from heaven, beginning of sorrows
Pastor D. A. Waite
Bible For Today Baptist Church
900 Park Avenue
Collingswood, NJ 08108
BFTBC eschatology Olives saints blessed hope glorious appearing Christ heaven