CALL TO ORDER
CITY MANAGER REPORT
PROCLAMATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS
1. Proclamation recognizing Claudia Thomas and Andie Gernon for extraordinary service in Lakewood’s human services program, the Community Collaboration, Lakewood’s Promise and Youth Council. – Dr. Claudia Thomas and Ms. Andie Gernon
2. Youth Council Report.
3. Clover Park School District Board Report.
4. Proclamation declaring May 12 – 16, 2014 as Small Business Week. – Ms. Linda Smith, President/CEO, Lakewood Chamber of Commerce
5. Proclamation declaring May 18 – 24, 2014 as National Public Works Week. – Mr. Don Wickstrom, Public Works Director
C O N S E N T A G E N D A
A. Approval of the minutes of the City Council meeting of April 21, 2014.
B. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Special Meeting of April 28, 2014.
C. Approval of the minutes of the City Council Study Session of April 28, 2014.
D. Approval of payroll checks in the amount of $2,303,908.04, for the period March 16, 2014 through April 15, 2014.
E. Approval of claim vouchers in the amount of $2,184,641.25, for the period March 26, 2014 through April 28, 2014.
F. Items Filed in the Office of the City Clerk:
1. Human Services Funding Advisory Board minutes of March 20, 2014.
2. Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee minutes of March 25, 2014.
R E G U L A R A G E N D A
Motion No. 2014-23
Reappointing James Guerrero and Denise Yochum to serve on the Redevelopment Advisory Board through May 23, 2017. - Mayor
Motion No. 2014-24
Appointing Darin Stavish to serve on the Citizens’ Transportation Advisory Committee through November 5, 2015. – Mayor
Motion No. 2014-25
Appointing Dennis Dixon to serve on the Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board through December 31, 2016, and appointing Robert Jones to serve on the Landmarks and Heritage Advisory Board through December 31, 2014. - Mayor
Ordinance No. 581
Amending Chapter 3.40 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to imprest funds. – Assistant City Manager for Finance and Administrative Services
Ordinance No. 582
Adopting the 2013-2014 biennial budget amendments. – Assistant City Manager for Finance and Administrative Services
Ordinance No. 583
Amending Title 12A of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to Public Works. – Public Works Director
Ordinance No. 584
Amending Chapter 12A.15 of the Lakewood Municipal Code relative to sanitary sewer connections. – Public Works Director
Resolution No. 2014-11
Approving the Fiscal Year 2014 Consolidated Annual Action Plan and amendments to the Fiscal Years 2009, 2012 and 2013 Annual Action Plans and proposed use of funds for the Community Development Block Grant and HOME Investment Partnership Act. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
Resolution No. 2014-12
Approving a three-year (Fiscal Years 2015, 2016 and 2017) HOME Consortium agreement with the City of Tacoma relative to the Home Investment Partnership Act (HOME) program. – Assistant City Manager for Development Services
BRIEFING BY THE CITY MANAGER
CITY COUNCIL COMMENTS