A panel of experts who contributed to the Hawaii & Pacific Islands section of the 3rd U.S. National Climate Assessment discuss regional highlights of the assessment report.
• Victoria Keener, Research Fellow, East-West Center & Lead Principle Investigator, Pacific RISA
• John Marra, Coastal Geology, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
• Thomas Giambelluca, Climatology and Hydrology, University of Hawai‘i
• Deanna Spooner, Environmental Policy and Management, Pacific Islands Climate Change Cooperative
• Steve Miller, Endangered Species Conservation, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
• Maxine Burkett, Environmental Law, University of Hawai‘i
• Jeffrey Polovina, Ecosystems and Oceanography, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration
Filmed at the East-West Center,
May 6, 2014
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?