Wow. It took a while for us to get a Mac! But now that we have one, we can show you exactly how you can install the Advanced Stacker PLUS version 14D (in this case) on your Mac Computer.
Here is a summary of how to install on a Mac
1. Download the .zip file using the link provided
2. Open the zip file (usually in your Downloads directory)
3. Once opened, the Mac automatically unpacks the zip file into a StarCircleAcademy directory - usually also in your Downloads directory.
4. Drag (move) the StarCircleAcademy directory into your Applications folder using Finder.
5. Open the Photoshop version you want to install Advanced Stacker PLUS in.
6. Navigate to the Application/StarCircleAcademy directory in Finder.
7. Select each of the *.atn files and drag them into the open Photoshop version.
8. Find the StarCircleStacker Customizations in the Action Palette (Window -> Actions)
9. Find the Action "Set Layer Name to Document Name".
10. Click the Record button on the action Palette.
11. Select File -> Scripts -> Browse then navigate to Applications/StarCircleAcademy and select "SCA_RenameLayerToDocName.jsx". Click OK on the warning.
12. Click the "Stop" recording button.
13. Select the "other" script action (the one without a full path to the script) and click the delete icon in the action palette.
14. Select the action "Create Duplicate Using First and Last"
15. Perform the same steps 10-13 using the "SCA_DuplicateDocFromLayerNames.jsx" file at step 11.
16. We recommend that you then run the StarCircle Advanced PLUS Version 14d step "Installation Check"
17. Close Photoshop and repeat steps 5-16 for each additional version of Photoshop you wish to install the ASP in.