Created by Life Stage Films
Filmed by Matt & Chris
Edited by Kara
Music Licensed by The Music Bed
Things we LOVE about this wedding (in no particular order):
1. Tally & Blake's 6 year long love story. Starting in High School on a school trip to Japan, through the college years at different schools, and now to being married working two high intensity jobs. Nothing can get in their way :).
2. Their super unique cake covered in hundreds of seashells.
3. Tally & Blake's iPhone Video Messages they sent to each other the morning of their wedding day. So adorable and genuine!
4. The Atlanta Party Band! They were a perfect match for the energy of the party guests.
5. Blake singing Frank Sinatra to Tally that ended up in him rapping on stage and blowing everyone away.
(check out the video link below).
6. Blake & Tally's attitude towards the rain on their wedding day…Who Cares! :)
Wedding Coordinators: The Incredible Team at Calder Clark
Wedding Venue: Middleton Place
Photographer: Trent Bailey
Florist: Blossoms Events
Caterer: Cru Catering
Cake Designer: Minette Rushing of Savannah Custom Cakes
Band: Atlanta Party Band
Watch More of Blake's Rap at the Reception: facebook.com/photo.php?v=10154115342210175&set=vb.125643000174&type=3&theater
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?