This TAB Executive Briefing webinar explores the legal issues impacting broadcasters from station websites, social networking and the Internet. Attorney David Oxenford with TAB Associate Member law firm Wilkinson Barker Knauer covers such topics as:
- Use of audience submitted material such as photos, audio or video
- Use of copyrighted and trademarked material on station websites
- Audience comments and liability
- Streaming issues arising from music licensing
- Social networking pitfalls and privacy issues
- The often misunderstood concept of “fair use”
- And much more...