Study 9 of 13 on Christ and His Law
Scriptural Basis: Deut. 30:15–20; Matt. 7:24–27; John 15:10; Acts 10:34, 35; Rom. 7:7–12; Eph. 2:1.
Key Text: “The law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ” (John 1:17, NKJV).
1. Ultimately, what standard will be used in the judgment of all humans?
2. What is the “truth” (John 1:17) that Jesus demonstrated in His life?
3. What is our role in the process of salvation?
4. What are the biggest challenges to spiritual security?
5. How does Jesus’ death give meaning to our lives now?
6. How does obedience strengthen faith?