Sept. 23, 2015...YOM KIPPUR...The Day Of Attonement....
We are on Youtube to proclaim the "Acceptable Year Of The Lord"
The SEVEN DAYS Have Begun...
PROCLAIM THE ACCEPTABLE "DAY" OF THE LORD
Vision "THE PUZZLE IS COMPLETED"
THE DAY OF THE LORD IS AT HAND, JUDGEMENT COMES IN ONE HOUR
The Abomination that causes Desolation took place on March 22, 2013 (Part 1)
The Abomination that causes Desolation took place on March 22, 2013 (Part 2)
The 7000 year plan of God
The edge pieces of the puzzle that build the framework for the puzzle are the 7000-year plan of God for mankind and the 70th week of Daniel.
Some of the important middle pieces of the puzzle include:
1. October 9, 2009, began the 70th week of Daniel and final 7 years before Christ returns to earth, when Mr. Obama was chosen to be the world's peacemaker on the 7th day of Tabernacles -- the one day of the year when the Jewish people look for their Messiah to come.
2. Mr. Obama stood in the holy place 1260 days later, which was an abomination to the Lord. The daily events at the Church of the Nativity were stopped on this day and the sacrifice and offering of praise to the Lord ceased at the grotto, which marks the place where the Son of God made His first appearance on the earth. This was 1290 days before the Feast of Trumpets in 2016.
3. The 1260 and 1335 days were to have started on May 1, 2013, 40 days after the abomination was set up. This was the appointed time for the desolation and rapture to take place. But just as Ninevah was given 40 days before judgment fell, and then the Lord withheld His judgment because of His mercy, so the Lord has delayed His judgment and shortened the days of Great Tribulation, as Jesus told us would happen in Matthew 24.
4. The 4th trumpet judgment leads us to the days of darkness lasting for only 1/3 of the appointed time. This leads us directly to the Day of Atonement in 2015 or the 7th/8th day of Tabernacles in 2015, as the start of God's judgment on the earth.
5. The final day of Daniel's 70th week is the "Day of the Lord", the Year of Jubilee for the raptured believers and time of judgment for those left behind. It ends on the first day of Hanukkah, Kislev 25, with the Second Coming of Christ to the earth as foreshadowed by Judas Maccabees riding into Jerusalem on Kislev 25 at the start of the first Hanukkah to rededicate the temple to the Lord after defeating the evil Antiochus IV. The Bride of Christ is then crowned as Queen of the Earth on the 7th day of Hanukkah, just as the chosen virgin Queen Esther was crowned on what would later become the 7th day of Hanukkah on the first day of Tivet.
Loading more stuff…
Hmm…it looks like things are taking a while to load. Try again?