Bag yourself a funky invisible Flip Flop now! - discobeads.com
1) Slip the loop over your 2nd toe so that the beads are on top of your foot.
2) Arch your foot so that your toes are on the ground and the rest of your foot is lifted up off the floor – this is important as it ensures you
get the tension right.
3) Bring a string up over each side of your foot and cross over and loop a couple of times at the
back your ankle.
4) Cross the strings over each other at the back of the ankle so they have swapped sides.
5) Bring the strings back to the front of your foot and cross over.
6) Take one string to the back of your ankle and start to braid it, passing the string over the outside of the flat string and under and then over the outside of the other string and under working
7) Keep going until there is nothing left to plait. Do the same with the other string.
8)Your invisible flip flop is now in place!
Film and edit by XPY Film & Media - xpyfilmandmedia.com